The World of Coca-Cola Is A Great Attraction For The Entire Family
It’s that time of year! It’s almost Christmas! Guess what? On Friday, Nov. 17, holiday cheer bubbled all over at World of Coca-Cola, were decked out displays and signature seasonal beverages will create a festive experience for local residents and out-of-town guests in Atlanta. From one-of-a-kind VIP tours to photo moments with the ever-popular Coca-Cola Polar Bear, World of Coca-Cola’s holiday celebration is one fans will not want to miss.
“Around the world, across cultures and decades, Coca-Cola has played a role in creating special holiday memories,” said General Manager of Retail and Attractions for World of Coca-Cola Russell Jacobs. “At World of Coca-Cola, we’re telling those stories – and creating new ones as guests visit us and experience fun and memorable moments together throughout the holidays.”
When you visit the attraction this season, be sure to check out these holiday highlights:
- Get the VIP Treatment: Make this season extra-special for up to ten family and friends with a VIP Guided Tour of World of Coca-Cola! For $32 per person, a dedicated guide will provide an exclusive experience, spicing up the attraction with little-known facts about Coca-Cola culture and history. Head over to http://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/purchase-tickets/vip-guided-tours/ to schedule your tour today.
- Santa Secrets Revealed: Did you know that Santa wasn’t always a jolly elf in a red suit? Learn about the evolution of St. Nick’s look through the “History of the Coca-Cola Santa” adjacent to the 4-D Theater. This gallery features images of the famous Santa Claus that Coca-Cola originally commissioned Haddon Sundblom to illustrate in the 1930s.
- Taste the Season: Fill your cup of cheer with Coca-Cola North Pole Magic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Arctic Chill and Chocolate-Covered Cherry Coke – available in Taste It! for a limited time. These seasonal beverages are sure to get your taste buds in the holiday spirit!
- Seasonal Snaps: For the perfect holiday Instagram post, snap a selfie with the always-friendly Coca-Cola Polar Bear, grab a group shot inside Santa’s sleigh or strike a pose with the giant, holiday ornaments decorating Pemberton Place. Let the world know you’re a fan by using #WorldofCocaCola, and you might even see your photo on the attraction’s social media channels.
- Cheer Throughout the Year: Surprise your loved ones with the gift that keeps on giving: an Annual Pass! For $34, you can give the gift of unlimited fun and exclusive experiences at World of Coca-Cola plus $4 off General Admission tickets for up to four guests each time they visit. Coca-Cola Store is your go-to source for those special gifts that will make them smile this season. Check out Coca-Cola’s newest apparel collection featuring a one-of-a-kind, light-up sweatshirt – in very limited quantities – along with classic favorites like Coca-Cola bottle banks, holiday ornaments and stocking stuffers galore. For a limited time, take home a 2017 Coca-Cola Polar Bear Happy Holidays T-shirt for $5.95 with your purchase of $35 or more.
ENTER TO WIN A FAMILY 4-PACK