This post is sponsored by Perdue Farms as they introduce their direct-to-consumer website and shipping to your front door. I am also an affiliate of Perdue Farms where I will make a small commission if you decide to try it out.
Hey Darlings! Did you know that Perdue Farms works directly with small family farmers to bring premium meat right to your door? Imagine having the luxury of never leaving your house to receive the best premium meats on the market? The last few months we have found ourselves in a Pandemic I did not know that they had this fantastic option in the Perdue world!
WATCH THE UNBOXING VIDEO
View this post on Instagram
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Did you know that you can get FARM to HOME Meat delivered right to your front door? There’s no need to make a mad dash to the market! @PerdueFarms recently launched their direct to consumer website in December. What does that mean? It means you can now get Organic poultry free of hormones and antibiotics, fed an all vegetarian 🌱 diet from small family owned farms. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ For a limited time you can take advantage of their $49.99 ($120.93 Value) Family Organic Chicken Bundle plus 10% off and FREE Diced Harvestland Chicken Breast with EVERY order. (Link in Bio) or (Afflink): http://bit.ly/2Vd0rex ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #perduefarms #perduefarmsfarmtohome #perduefarms_partner #familyfarmers
As a mom of three active growing young men I found the Perdue Organic Chicken Bundle perfect for my family. I loved the fact that I didn’t find myself making last minute runs to the market to prepare dinner. The bundle that I received was more than enough for my family of four. Perdue won me over when I discovered that they provided Organic poultry free of hormones and antibodies, fed an all vegetarian diet from small family owned farms.
The meals that you can prepare are limitless! I found myself in the kitchen more often then normal whipping up some of my family favorites thanks to Perdue Farms.
Kid-Friendly Chicken Pizza Roll
Hey Parents! If you’re anything like me with kids you often find yourself searching for innovative ways to create meals that your kids will enjoy. As a mom of three growing boys I can honestly say that I don’t want to stand over the stove for hours. Today I’m sharing one of my kids favorite meals. What I love about this particular recipe is that it’s super easy, healthy and doesn’t take a lot of time to prep and prepare.
- Perdue Diced Chicken Breast
- Romaine Lettuce
- Fiesta Blend Shredded Cheese
- Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Pizza Crust
CHICKEN PIZZA ROLL
- Take the Perdue Farms Harvestland Diced Chicken Breast and slice into smaller pieces.
- Add butter to a saucepan, season and cook chicken until done. Drain the liquid afterwards
- Spray your cookie sheet with a butter cooking spray in preparation for making the Chicken Pizza Roll.
- Unroll the pizza crust and lay on the cookie sheet.
- Slice slits in the pizza roll with a pizza cutter
- Add additional seasoning, cheese, lettuce or any of your kids favorite ingredients.
- Take the slits and criss cross them over the top of the chicken ingredients and continue until the entire pizza roll is covered.
- Bake in the oven on 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, a salad or alone.
Arroz Con Pollo
Let’s jump right into my second family favorite, Arroz Con Pollo. This has been a family favorite for over ten years. What I love about this family recipe is that you have the option to add to or take away from this recipe to meet the needs of your family. My boys can literally eat this everyday if I allow them to but the issue is that I would have to prepare it.
- Perdue Diced Chicken Breast
- Perdue Organic Whole Chicken
- Yellow Onions
- Green Bell Peppers
- Goya Yellow Rice
- Slice the Perdue Diced Chicken Breast to your desired size
- Dice your green bell peppers and tomatoes
- Add 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive Oil to sauté your vegetables.
- Prepare the chicken in a saucepan with butter until done.
- Add sautéed ingredients to the cooked chicken.
The kids have been taking a culinary class and the needed a whole chicken to cut up. I was extremely proud of their progress. Unfortunately they didn’t use all of the chicken so it was perfect for boiling, chopping up, sautéing and using for our Arroz Con Pollo.
Follow the instructions for preparing the Goya Yellow Rice and add your meat mixture to the yellow rice allow it to simmer until done.
Here’s one extra dinner option that I made and captured on my Tik Tok Page. The kids loved my Feta Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast!