Kid Approved Gluten-Free Spaghetti
Moms it’s the summer time and the kids are home and hungry. It’s important that as a mom of three that I create meals that are not only healthy but also kid-friendly. I have been trying to implement more gluten-free meals into my family dinner rotation and on last month I served as one of the official bloggers for the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo. I spent the day with a group of amazing bloggers. This was a life changing experience and I learned so much about the Gluten-Free community.
I decided to create a quick weekend dish for the kids and thanks to the amazing reps a Ronzoni, I was able to try the Ronzoni Gluten Free®I was able to try their gluten-free spaghetti noodles.
I know that there are a ton of recipes for Gluten-free spaghetti and guess what? I’m sharing mine too. LOL! It’s so easy and fast to make. Did I mention that it’s also delicious?
Any who the recipe is basic and works perfectly for me when I don’t desire to spend the entire day in the kitchen. The prep time is minimal. I prefer to take a small onion and dice it while I put the ground beef on to cook. I add the onions and sometimes bell peppers but since there was already some in the sauce I opted out of adding anymore. I also add several different fresh seasons to add a little flair but not too much because my kids are such picky eaters. I also used a pasta sauce that was gluten-free.
So whats the scoop on Ronzoni Gluten Free® Pasta?
- You don’t have to boil the pasta as long as regular white pasta.
- Ronzoni Gluten Free® Pasta has 200 calories per serving, is low in fat and has no sodium or cholesterol.
- Ronzoni Gluten Free® Pasta also has the same level of fiber as regular pasta.
- Ronzoni Gluten Free® Pasta is made from a unique blend of White Rice, Brown Rice, Corn and Quinoa which gives it the benefit of tasting like white pasta and being smooth in texture.
PIN FOR LATER:
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.
HERE’S A PRINTABLE RECIPE TOO!
- 1 Box Rozoni Gluten-Free Pasta
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Onion
- 1 Jar Gluten-Free Pasta Sauce
- Any fresh herbs
- Dice onion and /or fresh ingredients
- Prepare ground beef and add onion, fresh ingredients and herbs. Cook until ground beef is brown.
- Prepare Gluten-Free Pasta as indicated on packaging. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to eliminate noodles from sticking together.
- Add your jar of gluten-free marinara sauce. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes, until throughly heated, season to taste.
- Add freshly grated Parmesan cheese or sugar.