Hello fellow travelers! Today is Travel Tuesday and today I will be sharing with you how I prepare and pack for my road trip to New Orleans for the 20th Annual Essence Festival. Although this is my first time attending I have visited New Orleans many, many times on both business and leisure trips, however this time will be a Girls Road Trip which I am extremely excited about because I know that we are going to have a fantastic time. Our road starts in less than two days. HOORAY! Here are a few tips:
- Pack as much as you can! DUH! It’s ESSENCE! There are so many events going on for the weekend. A day and night outfit is MUST!
- Wear comfortable shoes! You will be walking for hours and hours. There is just so much to see.
- Pack a cute pair of shoes to go with your night outfit. (Go ahead and be super cute)
- Bring an extra suitcase for all of the goodies that you will collect. In the case of PRODUCT JUNKIES you just need to send your items back by Greyhound.
- Pack a copy of your identification or passport ( if you’re flying) to store in your hotel room safe.
- Pack sunscreen or cute straw hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Pack some healthy snacks & water to cure mini craving during the festivities.
- Pack extra chargers for cell phone, iPad, camera and all other electronic gadgets.
See you in a few days! #ESSENCEFEST