The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Is The Perfect Family Vehicle
**I was provided a 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.**
Guess what? I’m back with another amazing vehicle review. I was so excited to receive the all new 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC for a review. Let me tell you when this beauty arrived in my drive way my heart skipped a few beats. Let’s add in the sweet fact that it was “RED” which is totally my favorite color for a car. You know it makes you feel SEXY & FLY! Hey perhaps I’m the only one that feels that way whenever I get into a red vehicle. Enough of me talking let me show you this BEAUTY!
The very first day that I received the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander it was a must that I take this baby for a test drive. This isn’t my first time driving a Mitsubishi. Remember my review on the 2017 Mitsubishi? Click here to read. The 2018 body was definitely a level up from the 2017. Can I just say that I fell in love with the 2017 and the 2018 was an upgrade in my book.
Let’s start with the MPG on this baby! Listen you get 22 MPG (combined city & highway). In my life that’s PURE GREATNESS! I live in an amazing area but the fact of the matter is that I have to travel to Texas just to get to an event! I was being EXTRA but you get the idea. Everything in Atlanta is far when you’re traveling. As a mom that finds herself driving from JROTC, track practice to events in Atlanta, trust me the MPG matter!
The 2018 features are so amazing! Here are a few of my favorites:
- 3.0 MIVEC SOHC 24-valve V6
- Electric power steering
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Super All-Wheel Control (S-AWC)
- Active front differential
- Spotronic® Steering wheel paddle shifters
- LED headlights
- LED fog lights
- Color-keyed outside door handles
- Chrome belt line molding
- Heated power side-view mirrors
- Power glass sunroof with sunshade and tilt features
- 18-inch two-tone alloy wheels
- Dual-visor vanity mirrors with illumination
- Front map lights
- 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat
- 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
- 7 passenger seating
- Leather seating surfaces
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 7.0″ Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA) System
- Apple Carplay™ and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 3-month subscription
- Digital HD Radio®
- Steering wheel audio, phone and voice controls
- FAST-Key passive entry system with push button start and panic feature
These are just some of the amazing features that you get when you own the beautiful 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC. The kids and I had an amazing time reviewing the Outlander, My oldest was home from college for the holidays and took a ride with us while we headed out for a day of shopping and he was surprisingly very pleased with the amount of space the Outlander provided. Keep in mind that he plays basketball and is tall so when he gives a car a thumbs up then you know it’s also perfect for the high school or college student in your life. Word to the wise…the trunk may appear to be small but keep in mind that the third row seat can be pushed forward to provide you with additional trunk space. My youngest absolutely adores the third row seat and it makes him feel like he has his very own area in the car so if you saw us cruising around Atlanta then I’m positive that you saw him in the third row seat area. If you’re in the market for a car for 2018 I highly recommend that you take a look at the 2018 Outlander.