Happy Holidays! It’s the official start of the Holiday Season and we kicked it off with a mini road trip to Austell, GA where Six Flags Over Georgia is located. Six Flags invited my family and I out to experience and help them celebrate their 5th Anniversary Season themed, Holiday In The Park. Holiday In The Park, selected a premier winter celebration in Georgia for the second year in the row which returned to Six Flags Over Georgia – the Thrill Capital of the South which started on November 17th.
This happens to be our second time attending and each time I can honestly say that Six Flags steps up their game. I love that as an amusement park they are very efficient in ensuring that each visit is always a new experience. Today I’m sharing 5 Reasons Why To Experience Six Flags Over Georgia Holiday In The Park.
- LIGHTS, LIGHTS & MORE LIGHTS: The magical A Main Street Christmas park entrance with a 165,000 twinkling light canopy and artificial snow plus the nightly lighting of the Christmas Tree at 6PM SHARP!
- S’MORE’S: Who doesn’t love roasting marshmallows over a warm fire to make delicious s’mores with your family.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus at The North Pole: Jump aboard the North Pole Express for a magical train ride that leaves from Marthasville Train Station through 140,000 twinkling lights to the North Pole for photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
- Live Shows: Because It’s Christmas is a family tradition. The show focuses on Tommy and Elizabeth making a last minute wish for their family to be together for Christmas, they get some unexpected help from Jack Frost and Santa’s elves. The Looney Tune Christmas is an addition since the Looney Tune Kids area opened and the show is also amazing!
- Holiday Rides and Attractions: Enjoy over 30 holiday rides plus NEW for 2018, Twisted Cyclone is sure to send you head-over-heels at 50 miles per hour through the magical lights in S’more village.