The past few months I have found myself closing chapter after chapter in efforts to opening new ones. The funny thing about closing chapter is that when you know it’s time many times you manage to talk yourself out of closing them because of that soft voice in your head nudging you that you’ll be missing something or the next chapter will not work. Honestly I found myself tugging with a few major decisions since the latter of December 2018 to mid January 2019 but I knew that in order for me to move into my next it was necessary to close some chapters and doors.
The process may sound easy but honestly it takes more convincing then you may think especially when you have people who operate in the realm of manipulation and are crafty in maneuvering you to change your mind. It’s in these moments that you have to be strong and follow your heart and the direction that God is leading you. I learned a very valuable lesson over the past few months and that is to Keep Pushing.
Elevation requires separation and there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a little scared when you find yourself in situation where you’ll feel like suddenly your all alone but remember that God has not and will not put more on you than you can bear. There are times when I feel like I AM not good enough, experienced enough or right for the campaigns that I desire or clients that I seek but then I tell myself that I AM ENOUGH and that I MUST KEEP PUSHING.
It’s important to remember that “A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there”? It’s imperative to shake the fear and step out on faith. Here are 5 Ideas To Help Push You:
- Define Your Goals Daily, Weekly & Monthly. Make a list and review it to cross off what you have achieved.
- Practice. Practice Makes Perfect. It doesn’t matter if it takes you a 100 tries. Do it over until you get it right.
- Step Up And Take The Initiative. Never wait for someone else to make it happen, make it happen for yourself.
- Don’t Be Afraid To Ask Questions or For Help. Remember Pushing Through is all about the experience and there are others who have already paved the way and can serve as a mentor as you create your own road. Don’t Give Up! Ask for help !
- Create challenges for yourself that push your in areas where you want to improve. Always be ready for a challenge, it builds character.