Today as I was going about my day it dawned on me that August was what I would call a transition month. It was filled with ups and downs, extreme stress, some happiness and warfare from unexpected places. We learn so many lessons but never really take a moment to reflect on these life lessons that can save us stress, time and heartache in the future.
Lessons I learned in August:
1. People will use you until you’ve had enough and get mad when you put your foot down.
2. Stop undervaluing my services.
3. I AM bless to have millionaires as personal friends and family so I’m not easily impressed when I sit at tables with them. I’ve never had to wait to go to an event to meet one. Never take what’s normal for me for granted.
4. I AM A GIFT!
5. God strategically placed me at a plethora of tables over the past 30 days.
6. Fasting and Praying when God said to opened doors upon doors over the past 30 days.
7. My dreams and visions have matured over the past month and have guided me to make great decisions and see things/situations for what they are.
8. A title doesn’t make or break me! I was Born with all of these gifts. I didn’t ask for them but I’m grateful to God for entrusting them with me.
9. I CAN HAVE WHAT I SAY – SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE
10. Don’t back down from a Bully! Face them head on and they will retreat!
11. God will compel total strangers to help you when those who profess to love you sit and watch you during your storm.
12. No New Friends‼️
13. Support those who support you.
14. Stop taking on other peoples problems. Most stress that people have belongs to someone else.
15. God will connect you to the right people at the right time.
16. Don’t be afraid to move on.
17. My peace is more important than the need to be apart.