Santorini is definitely on my Travel Bucket list after all it’s part of the Cyclades Islands in the Aegean Sea and conveniently is located near Crete. Imagine how excited I was to get a glimpse. On last night, Zang Toi transported the audience to the Greek Isles with his Spring/Summer 2016 “Splendor of Santorini” collection. It was apparent that not only did the designs steal the show but so did the styling of the model’s hair. Eiji Yamane used Macadamia Professional products to create the “Straight and Narrow” hairstyle. Yamane added a distinct center part and long, sleek, shiny locks. Check out how he created this style:
Hair Look: The Straight and Narrow
Lead Stylist: Eiji Yamane
- Slightly dampen hair with water and create a center part all the way to the highest point of the head and evenly distribute Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion through the roots to the ends.
- Take back large sections and blow dry with a diffuser and the Macadamia Professional Boar Bristle Paddle Brush.
- In one inch sections, run a flat iron to straighten all hair and then apply Macadmia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Spray to create a sleek, lustrous effect.
- To add fullness and length, clip on extensions starting just behind the top of one ear, moving across the back of the head until you reach the same spot behind the other ear.
- Once extensions are in place, gather large sections and run a straightener through one last time to blend the real hair and extensions together.
- Spray Macadmia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist to boost shine and finish with a touch of the Macadmia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray to tame flyaways and provide light hold.
Photos: Creative Media Marketing