Princess Cruises just announced that they are the Official Cruise Line of the Seattle Seahawks. “Sail with the 12s, A Seahawks Fan Dream Cruise, which features a seven-night Alaska cruise that will take place over Father’s Day, departing from Seattle, Wash., on Crown Princess on June 20, 2015.
The fans are excited to hear this great news. Just imagine they can enjoy themselves while celebrating their favorite team and players. I believe this is the first brand centered cruise. Sources reported that guest will also have the opportunity to interact with the players. How awesome is that? The onboard activities include:
- Meet and greet autograph signings and photo opportunities with Seattle Seahawks players in featured ports
- Q&A “Chalk Talks” with alumni players
- Seahawks “Rally at Sea”
- Appearances by Blitz the Mascot and the Sea Gals
- On-deck Tailgate Party with game-day inspired food
- Football inspired movie nights on the giant Movies Under the Stars poolside LED screen
- “Spirit of the 12s” contests
- Seahawks trivia contests
- Chances to win signed merchandise and tickets to regular season home games
Doesn’t this sound amazing? I have never been to Alaska and its on my travel bucket list so perhaps I will have the opportunity to travel there this year. The cruise to Alaska is also scheduled to make stops in Juneau, Tracy Arm Fjord, Skagway and Victoria, B.C.
Booking has already begun in fact those who book by Feb. 26, 2015 will have the opportunity to take advantage of the 50th Anniversary sale which includes free dining for two at one of the cruises specialty restaurants; up to $100 per stateroom of free onboard credit to be spent as you wish, including spa treatments and shore excursions. Fares start at $999 for interior cabins.
Additional information about the “Sail with the 12s” cruise can be found at princess.com/Seahawks.