Hey Travel Love Birds! Have you all had an opportunity to visit Morro Bay? Morro Bay is said to a lover’s paradise with plenty of romance and adventure! It’s said to be one of the perfect places to visit and couples fall in love with in their quaint seaside village. Visually recognized from the north, south, east and west for miles away by the colossal rock, aka Morro Rock, sitting beautifully on the Pacific Ocean, Morro Bay is love at first sight.
Morro Bay is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Francisco on scenic Highway 1 in San Luis Obispo County, and surrounded by award-winning wine country from Paso Robles to Edna Valley, what makes Morro Bay a romantics’ dream? We understand that everyone’s idea of romance is different, were sharing 10 reasons to visit Morro Bay and create your own love story.
1) Surrey Bikes and Flying Kites at the Rock
2) Morro Bay Has a Sand Spit to Picnic on
3) Sunsets with Morro Rock
4) Morro Bay Farms one of Nature’s Best Known Aphrodisiacs
5) Romantic Motoring on the Ocean or in the Bay
6) Bird Watching Mecca for Love Birds
7) Sail with Red Anchor Charters – Red is the Color of Love after All!
8) Wine Tasting Navigation along the Embarcadero
9) Hike Ancient Volcanic Peaks
10) Romantic Hotel Rooms You Never Want to Leave
Morro Bay offers elegant waterfront suites, boutique motor lodges, and charming bed & breakfasts, beautiful beach front vacation rentals, luxurious bay side inns and leading brand hotels when it comes to romantic lodging Morro Bay is the perfect romantic getaway.