Happy Travel Tuesday! As I was taking the kids to school today I thought about all of the traveling and trips that I have taken and realized that only a few were actual couple trips. Hmm…that’s the single life. I remember when I was married that my ex-husband and I would take mini road trips and excursions often to change-up the scenery. I thought to myself this morning if and when I am in another relationship what would my top five destinations. Here is my couples/romantic bucket list:
- Paris, France: Take a long stroll through some of Paris’s parks, visiting the Eiffel Tower and enjoying a romantic dinner at a restaurant in a hidden alley.
- Tasmania, Australia: Stay at a romantic Bed & Breakfast and breathe in the beautiful beaches and enjoy a romantic walk during sunset.
- Elizabeth Pointe: Romantic, Scenic Bed & Breakfast Getaway located in Amelia Island, Florida. Perfect for romantic sunset walks on the beach.
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia: Stay at St Regis Resort Bora Bora and enjoy Overwater Specialty Restaurant and Bar, romantic walks White Sand Beaches and lush tropical bungalows.
- Charleston, South Carolina: The Planters Inn is the perfect getaway for couples wanting to enjoy one another in an amazingly romantic scenic hotel. The atmosphere speaks romance and has been called the shut in hotel. (Hint, Hint). The Planters Inn has all of the amenities and there is really no reason to leave during your stay unless you want to see Beautiful Charleston.
The above destinations are all that are apart of my Romantic Getaway Bucket List which hopefully one day I will experience when I’m in a relationship but until then I would love to hear from you if you have visited any of these romantic destinations. Please share your stories and pictures.