Valentine’s Day is quickly coming upon us and no one wants to be that person that forgets to get your loved one that special gift. This year we thought is was time to get rid of the traditional gifts like chocolate and roses. 2015 is a year for thinking outside of the box. This gift guide is compiled of unique gifts that are perfect for that special women or man. We even have gifts that are great for you to enjoy with your significant other.
Lets start with some amazing items for that special gentleman in your life.
GIFTS FOR HIM
1. Havenhal Neck Tie $89 Bold blue and gold paisleys, replete with floral motifs, fill this red Italian silk twill with swirling motion that is almost irresistible. Silk Twill.
2. Brighton Neck Tie $65 White polka dots on bright red Italian silk twill will fill the bill in almost any sartorial situation. Woven Silk.
3. Boulanger Neck Tie $65-73 A woven silk Jacquard in rose-pink. A native of Paris, Nadia Boulanger was the first woman to direct a major orchestra, most notably the Boston, New York Philharmonic, and Philadelphia orchestras in 1938.
4. Collegiate Bow Tie $49 Whether you want to wear your school’s colors or simply love the combination of red and white, we think you’ll be happy with these broad stripes in woven silk. Woven silk.
5. Takhini Bow Tie $45 Take dark pink silk and weave tidy geometric forms of blue and white into it. The result is a tie of cheerful distinction – especially with your favorite pink Oxford shirt. Woven silk.
6. Chocolate Mission Belt $34.95 Luxuriously smooth, this Mission Belt delivers the right blend of style and comfort.
7. Fitbit Charge™ $129.95 Wireless Activity and Sleep Wristband Delivers real-time fitness stats, including stairs climbed, right on your wrist!
8. 24K Over-Ear Headphones by Monster® Take it to the maximum with 24k™ Over-Ear Headphones—the gold standard in premium audio technology. Hear your music like it’s meant to be heard.
1. Peanut Hottie The perfect way to share your love for peanut butter with your hottie on Valentine’s Day. Peanut Hottie can be served as hot drink while you cuddle under a blanket in front of the fireplace or as a seductive peanut martini. Don’t worry we have done all of the work for you. Click here for the recipe.
2. Emmi Fondue The perfect cold weather comfort food! Grab your Emmi Fondue, heat and enjoy on Valentine’s Day or cozying up on date night. A chilled glass of Riesling is a perfect addition! Click here for recipe.
3. Bahlsen Choco Leibinz These cookies are simply delightful and perfect to share with your love one over tea.
GIFTS FOR HER
1. Only Heart $109 The OnlyHeart is a once in a lifetime gift that can only be given to one special person, and never again to another.
2. The Love List The guide to getting what you want when you find Love! Create your Love list the right way!
3. Paris In Color Notes 20 Assorted Cards and Envelopes
4. Perfumed Jewelry Signature Perfume placed in a pendant necklace
5. Tiffany & Co. Signature Tiffany & Co. Coffee/Tea Mug
6. Love Stories Anniversary & Relationship Journal $29.95 This lovely journal provides thought-provoking prompts to help couples appreciate their journey together. They simply choose a special anniversary and allow some time each year to show their feelings for one another.
We’ve got you covered! Grab that special gift for your loved one! Happy Valentine’s Day!