The past week I spent preparing for my upcoming trip to Jamaica and although I have made this trip thousands of times I decided to put a list together of my International Travel Must Haves. This will perhaps be the lightest packed trip in my life literally as far as clothes are concerned since I have clothes at home there in the event I need more so I just grabbed a few pairs of shorts and bathing suits. I have found that traveling with the bare necessities when heading back and forth to tropical climates works best for me. Here is a list of my International Travel Must Haves:
- Secret Outlast Fresh Active: My go to deodorant! It goes on clear and dries clear and is perfect for any of your go to outfits.
- Neutrogena Naturals: Perfect for removing makeup and helps save water! #WipeForWater
- Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths: Body Cloths for after work outs, yoga or just on the road.
- Downy Wrinkle Release Plus: Perfect Travel Size to spray out wrinkles from heavy packing. Just spray, wipe and hang for 15 minutes and wear! I hate ironing so this is my best friend!
- Olay Shine Away: Shine Minimizing Daily Face Cleanser
- Pacifica Vegan Nail Polish
- NYC Strip Off Base Coat: Perfect for me to change my polish daily. I can peel any polish off using the NYC underneath.
- ScandalEyes Retro Mascara My go to 60’s Mascara! I love it!
- ScandalEyes Eyeliner It makes the perfect lines!
- Mac Cosmetics Studio Tech Foundation & Eye Shadow: Provides me a natural look without that cake face. I can’t leave home without it!
- Forever 21 High Shine Lip-gloss
- Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer
- Puku Portable Charger: Provides three full charges for smart phones and tablets
- Coca-Cola Journal: Jot down important notes for clients while traveling
- Monster Diamond Tears: A Social Influencers Heart! I never leave home without these beautiful gems.
As you can see I can never board a plane without my above must haves and although I have a few more that can go on the list these are by far my top picks. What are your travel must haves?