Hair How To: Nicholas K Spring/Summer 2016
Fashion Enthusiasts from all over the world travel to “The Big Apple” to get a glance at the upcoming Fashion Trends for the new year and in this case everyone wants to be the first to see the 2016 Haute Fashion Trends. This time of year is also the be the beginning of a models career after all every model wants to have NYFW on their resume. This year Macadamia Professional International Creative Director and celebrity stylist Giannandrea created “The Back Knot” which was a Fashion Week must-have at the Nicholas K Spring/Summer 2016 show this morning. It’s a modern twist on the Asian classic top knot and here’s how he did it:
Hair Look: The Back Knot
Lead Stylist for Macadamia Professional: Celebrity Stylist Giannandrea
2. Section hair from top of head to ears, combing down from the part. Take back, large sections and blow dry using a diffuser and the Macadamia Professional Boar Bristle Paddle Brush.
5. Then, secure the weft of extensions onto the elastic.
6. Take a small section of the weft to hold aside.
7. With remaining hair in the pony, create a loose loop and secure with another elastic.
8. Wrap the small section of loose hair around the elastic, securing it with a pin and spray the Macadamia Professional Style Lock Strong Hold Hairspray for lasting placement.