Hey Dolls! How’s everyone doing during this crazy quarantine? I have found myself lately craving coffee more than usual. In the past I’ve experimented with different coffee machines and they were always demanding too much work but imagine how I felt when I was recently contacted by a representative from Hamilton Beach. Imagine how excited I was to be receiving one of their newest products. After all I only have a zillion of their products in my house. The moment that the FEDEX Delivery person dropped off my precious cargo I knew that it would be love at first sight.
Allow me to introduce you to the Hamilton Beach The Scoop, Single-Serve Coffee Maker available at Walmart. Imagine having a coffee machine that is totally adaptable to your liking! The Single-Serve Coffee Maker is by far the easiest coffee machine that I have ever had for making coffee, mini coffee shots and the clean up only takes seconds. Literally!
Here are a few features:
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Simple to use – doesn’t use K-Cup pods or paper filters
- This is a green living coffee maker
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Bold and regular brew strength options
- Adjustable stand lets you brew into coffee cups or travel mugs
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel scoop for easy measuring
- Immediate automatic shutoff
What’s the difference between Bold and Regular Brewing?
- BOLD is used for finely ground , decaf, flavored, and premium-brand coffees such as Starbucks® and Dunkin’ Dounts®.
- BOLD setting also provides a stronger cup of coffee allowing the water to pass through the coffee at a slower rate, allowing more contact time and better flavor.
- Use the REGULAR setting for standard automatic-drip coffee, using medium to coarsely ground coffee.
How much coffee should you use for brewing?
- Each scoop filter has 2 fill lines. There’s an 8-oz. cup size marked with the stainless steel line on the scoop. The 14-oz. cup size is marked by the MAX line where the stainless steel meets the black plastic on the scoop.
As my family continues to transition to a greener lifestyle I can truly appreciate that Hamilton Beach Single Scoop Coffee Maker is uniquely designed to brew coffee in less than 90 seconds which is perfect for my busy life. I love that I have options as to rather I want to have a regular eight ounces or a 14-ounce travel mug size. I’ve even brewed a quick expresso! Did I mention that it doesn’t use disposable paper filters, pods or K-Cup®**. The dishwasher stainless steel scoop allows me to simple scoop up my favorite coffee as well as decide if I want regular or bold crew by selecting the option on my brewer. Hamilton Beach truly understands the phrase “Brew with Confidence”.
I have a confession! Since the entire family has been home quarantined my son has found his love for coffee too. I guess you can say that he has joined the rest of us on the coffee wagon. Hence in the below image you see his monogrammed coffee mug. I have also discovered a new found love for making mini cups of coffee during the moments when I need a quick burst of energy. The Hamilton Beach Single Scoop Brewer has become a Whitfield-McIvy favorite.
ENTER TO WIN A FREE HAMILTON BEACH THE SCOOP COFFEE MAKERa Rafflecopter giveaway
**K-Cup® pods are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated with Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. and use of these trademarks does not imply affiliation with or endorsement by their respective trademark owners.
**I was provided a Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffee Maker to conduct this review. All opinions in this post are my own.provided you with a sample must be visible on your post**